Grande Punto Sporting 1.9 M-Jet Red - Photos and Introduction

Introduction

Hello I'm new here and thought the best way to introduce myself would be to post some snaps of my car :)

Looking to do a few mods over the coming months so stay tuned if you're interested!

I'm a student in Newcastle, any other punto fans around the North East??

Anyhow on to the photos, the car is completely stock here...

GP_-_1.jpg

GP_-_10.jpg

MORE HERE

tempz

Meeeeeeeeee!

Just down the road in Durham/Sunderland

Looks a really good example. Any Plans for it?

OP
OP
edjenkins91

edjenkins91

Oh ace, what do you drive?

Yeah lots of plans :D just a matter of earning some money now

OP
OP
edjenkins91

edjenkins91

Okay so I just read that you can't externally host pictures, can somebody link me to instructions for using the built in hosting so I can get it sorted?

thebigm

Nice car, I've got one myself in blue :). I'm from blyth which isn't far from you at all! I'll keep my eyes peeled ;)

OP
OP
edjenkins91

edjenkins91

Nice! Red Grandes are the best ;)

What camera were you using? (plus effects?)

Any plans?

Haha definitely :p

Using a cheeky Canon 550D with 50mm lens. Quite heavly photoshopped, mainly colour curves and saturation :)

Nice car, I've got one myself in blue :). I'm from blyth which isn't far from you at all! I'll keep my eyes peeled ;)

Cheers :D Yeah, see you around (y)

AgnessGP

Crazy Fool
Excellent pictures! Love red grandes. Love that bottom pic, if only front tints were legal in the UK :(

OP
OP
edjenkins91

edjenkins91

Excellent pictures! Love red grandes. Love that bottom pic, if only front tints were legal in the UK :(

front tints are legal in the UK, you just have to drive around with your windows down all the time (y) probably not ideal in rain :rolleyes:

BravoBailes

Thinking about getting Abarth rear light clusters, other than that keeping it completely standard. Could you do a photoshopped mock up? :)