Styling Spoiler. Like not like??

Currently reading:
Styling Spoiler. Like not like??

The younger modder said:
That spoiler aint that bad but novitec stuff in general is damn expensive for what it is

lora you going out with someone off the forum again

Course not :eek:

three words spring to mind:

Fiat Forum Dating Agency......hang on, that's 4:(

yeah but you lose a totally crucial 5grams (approx) downforce! lol
surfin_fella said:
I don't like the Sei Abarth spoiler because it's joined all along the bootlid. That Novitec one looks good because of the 2 seperate mounting points. Kinda like the Cinq one;)

u never know when you might need it when tear-arsing round corners in a cento! lol

on the subject of matching cars. me and my boss might have kinda matching cars soon. Im keeping my eye out for a Cinq 1242 or Turbo to buy later this year. She can drive the Sei then. She doesn't like Cinqs. Must be some kinda disorder or syndrome she has upstairs. I don't understand her. hehe

Listen to this for a bargain.

I bought my car pretty much exactly a year ago from a dealer who was changing from fiat to nissan so had a couple of brand new sei's left and i got my sei for £4000 new, but now ive just found out from a friend up there who says he thinks the sei sporting abarth he had a year ago, brand new, 40 miles done or something is for sale still up there for £3800, raging, i didnt get it at the time because it was supposidly sold upon the person selling there other car so it must have never happened and it still sitting there, possibly last new sei ever lying about!!! Bound to be snapped up this month!!!!

Just thought that was worth mentioning. lol

surfin_fella said:
I don't like the Sei Abarth spoiler because it's joined all along the bootlid. That Novitec one looks good because of the 2 seperate mounting points. Kinda like the Cinq one;)

the reason it looks there like a cinq one is because it is!!! isnt it??? that pic shoew the rear of that car to be far too square for a sei??

even on etsm's motorsport site its used, and that says its a cinq, not a sei :confused:

Back