Seicento Spoiler finally sprayed & back on 56k warning

Currently reading:
Seicento Spoiler finally sprayed & back on 56k warning

These just been taken today, be warned big pics and I don't know how to re-size them. Sorry

802fbe3f.jpg

12bb8bda.jpg

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Standard Alloys...oops.
WANTED:Nice set of 14" or 15" Alloy Wheels PM Me With Any Info

gaz those side skirts
where'd u get em from?
I want some new ones without the abarth shape at the back end. Might be easier to just fill its and get em sprays tho

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 10cm in front, 10" Sub and GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

the aftermarket abarth ones, i just didnt put the stickers on them.

i got them from www.fastfiat.com or.co.uk, there £140 plus p&p i would look round see if u can get them cheaper, they are not a perfect fit cause there a mould from a mould so the corners crack but i filled them in with touvh up paint.

I think u mite be able to remove the badges with hairdryer and credit card, then polish it up straight away

im pretty sure mine have actually got a cutout for the badge tho. rather than just being just stuck top.Ill have a proper look tomorrow. gotta get rid of em some how, the car is a black beast, and the badges just kill it

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 10cm in front, 10" Sub and GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

i got the spoiler from autotint design cost £100 i think and caost £60 for spraying and fitting.
It is the GT wing universal roof spoiler.

No i aint got no more pics yet but hopefully soon

Looking good. All the other jobs, when done, should have it looking really hot.
Like the plate too. I might change my name to UJA to match my plate!
Either that or change the FIAT badge to read FATI.
btw, what is the 56k warning?

Russ

56k warning, is just to notify people with slow computers and internet connection that the pictures mite take time to load up. It saves people waiting ages to view them

http://www.bootspoilers.com/Universal/Aluminium/gt_wing_roofsp.htm

that the 1? looks completely different when its on its own in boring alu colour :p:D

omg!

http://www.bootspoilers.com/Universal/touring/tciuni.htm

its the MDF spoiler from max power pisstake like ages ago!" im sure of it! [:0]

yeah the top one is the one i got, i had it alu for about a week but decided it needed changing it looked alrite but when u saw it close up it looked horrible. E-tech do nice spoilers at the mo if your intrested

the black part is just the dirt lol

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Standard Alloys...oops.
WANTED:Nice set of 14" or 15" Alloy Wheels PM Me With Any Info

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gaz_wrexham
56k warning, is just to notify people with slow computers and internet connection that the pictures mite take time to load up. It saves people waiting ages to view them
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

And I thought it had something to do with the head gasket blowing :I, at least it did on my daughters punto 55 at this mileage.

Russ

Back