Technical speedo

Currently reading:
Technical speedo

anthony colwell

Hi
I have heard about a plastic cover that fits over the speedo that gives the speed in km/h instead of mph, does anyone know where I can get one?

I know there was\is an overlay for converting the other way, not helpful I know, depends if all bs have an overlay for speed indication, someone will come along and confirm the difference between an original speedo and converted one, [as in the dial face is painted?] if all have an overlay then DTR Sports might have some old km/h ones as they converted cars for the UK market.

Thanks, and you are right that the kmh are in red, but are difficult to read sometimes, and the overlay makes reading easier, especially now there are so many speed cameras everywhere.

hi, you can create your own. only need to remove that plastic cover and scan it. then you can create your own speedo paper, go to printery and they will cut it out. paste semi-transparent foil in colour on the back...

i think i have somewhere scan of that, and instructions how to remove it without removing needles. if i'm right, Robot also remove this...

Back