General Speedo Calibration

Currently reading:
General Speedo Calibration

A little worrying that you could get done through speed camera's. What reg merc is it?
it confused me for a minuite then !! right to clarify if i were doing 70mph on the cars speedo the navman say's i'm doing 66mph, so i'm always actually going 4 mph slower than the speedo says...so am safe with any speed catching device (y) its a 51 reg by the way

sat navs and speed dectors do give different reading got several and range from 2 -4 mph under speedometer reading which is always safer with them scamera vans around to have your pennies and give you points. (y)

these systems have got to be accurate under trading standards so the items are tested to be on the safe side as we would all end with no licenses :mad:
and have to catch the bus :eek::eek:

it confused me for a minuite then !! right to clarify if i were doing 70mph on the cars speedo the navman say's i'm doing 66mph, so i'm always actually going 4 mph slower than the speedo says...so am safe with any speed catching device (y) its a 51 reg by the way

Thats ok then. You had me worried. I though car would read 66mph when sat nav would say your doing 70mph.

Yea at 70MPH by my speedo the SatNav reads 62MPH(y)

Back