General Speedo Cable Advice

Currently reading:
General Speedo Cable Advice

Poldo

Hi there! I've got a 93 Cinq SX which is in need, as far as I can work out, of the two piece speedo cable- I have already bought one online which was far too short... Any advice would be greatly appreciated thankyou!

Thanks very much for getting back to me, I'm having trouble finding the part number you mentioned- which supplier do you prefer?

Also, I've read on other threads that the two part speedo cable is pretty difficult to source these days- is this still the case? I'm not too keen on the idea of drilling a new hole in the bulkhead to let a shorter cable through...

The 2-piece cable was superseded by the single piece cable 26 years ago:
98602935, which was then replaced in 1995 by: 46452694, which in turn in 1996 was replaced by: 46463754

So all three of those Fiat p/n will fit, they are just substitutions/replacements.

Thanks again for your help, thats great. Just wondering if you could recommend a parts supplier? Almost all of the ebay shops only seem to stock the LHD cable... Thanks in advance!!

They are all old and no longer available via Fiat, so you’ll just have to keep searching and yes most listed right now are either LHD or for the 1.1 not the 899, so not easy.

Back