Technical Speed sensor cable

Currently reading:
Technical Speed sensor cable

hyperdelic

I just fitted sat Nav to my Bravo HGT, but for the life of me I cant find where the speed sensor cable is, without it the whole thing does'nt work, I've searched the net and found a site that says its a 20 pin connector block behing the battery and its a red/grey cable and its pin 5...well thats rubbish as there wasnt a 20 pin connector block there just a 10 pin and no red/grey cable, cant find a wiring diagram anywhere, anyone fitted sat nav to a 2000 Hgt 20V. :bang:

Found it.....after some major phone calls, i got through to Alpine technical help, had to pretend to work for halfords then eventually they told me....so here it is...if anyone with a bravo hgt is looking for the speed sensor cable to complete your install of a sat nav system then...look behind the clocks, its the connector plugged into the clock on the left, its the brown and grey cable, scotch connect straight onto it and thats all you need...found some unscrupulous stereo installers that tried to sell me cambus connectors and wheel magnetisers and all sorts, for hundreds of pounds, so dont believe them. good luck

Back