Speed Back To Normal

Currently reading:
Speed Back To Normal

Should be running fine now! Everyone agree?

Check your PM's, which seemed most hit by the speed decrease?!? :D (the main list of all of them, was sooo slooooow before!)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

my list loads up fine, and you know how big that is.

i have to say i haven't noticed anything this evening, will keep an eye on it tomorrow..

- - Donz - -

i never noticed, only problem I had was the site was down for a day but other than that it seemed ok

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Abarth 14" Alloys.

IN THE PIPELINE:
Bad Boy Bonnet,
New Spoiler,
De-locked Boot & Doors,
Afterburner Lights
-40mm Drop

Hi Ben

Speed back to normal, but, some of the pages I click on to view are blank?????????? Any ideas?????????????

TC.

FIAT Stilo 1.6 Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really.
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs,
Starsky & Hutch Stripes, Ambipur Air Freshener.

WELL DONE!! I can now say "HATS OFF" this is no longer the slowest and most frustrating site to navigate, it has moved up a notch over the new AlfaOwner forum. To be fair to the new bottom placed forum, it does have a lot more traffic than here but as it is a relaunch from a perfectly adequate one it has deserved it.

Keep it up Ben ;)
Nige

I had waiting to say this for a short while but this site clung on to its title with its fingernails when it found out a few days ago:D

Alfa Romeo 156 2.4 JTD (210BHP)
Fiat Punto JTD (130BHP)
Fiat Barchetta

http://www.angeltuning.co.uk
http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk THE Fiat Bravo site

Thanks Nige, though I don't know if that is a compliment or not :D

As for jumping through sections, why not just use the 'Active Topics' link, this lists all new posts since your last visit.

Myself (and a lot of others) never use the main forum page any more, just keep revisiting that (if you do need to enter a specific forum, use the 'Jump To' at the bottom of every page!)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

It's lightspeed right now!

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs,
Starsky & Hutch Stripes, Ambipur Air Freshener.

Back