Speakers in Puntos

Currently reading:
Speakers in Puntos

You could just cut them off and crimp on spade connectors :)

adapters will cost a fortune, a spade connector kit with all the shrink wrap etc may cost you about £6 and you will probably never run out of everything (you will run out of females before you run out of anythign else, kinda like it is in real life too(y) :rolleyes: )

nice one.

You read my other thread? This punto has cost me a bomb, but i have to say, its nice to drive....

Goddamn it!

ooh last problem, i have un-even wear on the offside front tyre... any suggestions, as I am prolly going to get some new tyes in a couple of weeks or so

discharged_mindriot said:
ooh last problem, i have un-even wear on the offside front tyre... any suggestions, as I am prolly going to get some new tyes in a couple of weeks or so

Check the tyre pressures. If they are normal, get the tracking checked :)

discharged_mindriot said:
anyone know where i can get an inexpensive parcel shelf which I can put the speakers into?

If its a mk2 then i think there is one for sale in the classifieds.

Don't cut your plugs off your speaker wires, make a lead up yourself using spade connectors.

I'm not gonna buckle under the temptation :)

dazzdog said:

Someone else will explain.........................:)

Or you could have a look at some of my posts in the ICE section and you may be able to figure out what I mean :)

ha

well its a MK1 so no good for me -> plus i am ****e with my hands, as in building things, so as for making an MDF shelf myself :-s i think not!

ha

well its a MK1 so no good for me -> plus i am ****e with my hands, as in building things, so as for making an MDF shelf myself :-s i think not!

Back