Spark Plugs

Currently reading:
Spark Plugs

N

Nige

http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk

Just been given this site that might be of interest to some, they sell plugs as singles so it saves us 5 pot owners buying 8 at a time. lol

Sorry to anyone that already knows of this site. :)

DOOOHHHH!! Cheers Smee

indicatorsig9rs.gif

Double DOOOHHH, I shouldve checked cos Wimmy has already gone to the trouble of putting it in the Links section of the Forum.

I thought I would check the links section on their site and BOO was on it, then it clicked.... :)

indicatorsig9rs.gif

why not just go to a local motor factors? the iridium plugs there come out at over £30 for my 1.8

iirc Bosch Super4's are about £20 for a set of 4

you'd only need to buy 8 ONCE for your HGT, as next time you'd surely still have 3....

They dont seem that cheap, or am i missing something??

Buzz (formerly LightWarrior)
The champion of the Bravo 1.4
Owner of the Bravo 1.8
Member Page

They are the cheapest i have found for NGK Iridium which are supposed to be better than the BOSCH Super 4's the idea of fitting them is their longetivity.
I damned if im gonna pay out for a second pack of 4 just to have them sitting on a shelf.

indicatorsig9rs.gif

An old spark plug is still an old spark plug. An engine will always run better on fresh new plugs.

So are the NGK any better in the long run Tom, heard claims that they last longer and produce better MPG.

indicatorsig9rs.gif

After 2 years they will be in a better state than cheapies but still worse than brand new ones.

I use super 4 and change them about every 9-12 months rather than the recomended 2 years.