Technical Spark plugs and leads

Currently reading:
Technical Spark plugs and leads

Hi lads,
What do you all reccomend for spark plugs and leads on an 05 barchetta?
was looking for magnecour leads but they don't seem to do them for the barchetta. just looking for ideas at the mo, ive no money but to do it yet,:D, as usual.

Cheers

OZ

NGK platinum spark plugs are the best you can get for the Barchetta.

leads, there are none, I spent hours finding them.

If you have a 05 Barchetta you need not change these yet, you will not notice any difference in such a new car.

I bought mine from brand new in 2002 and was advised not to bother as the car was to new. look at exhaust and induction kit 1st. If car is treated well and serviced well then no need to do what you suggest yet.

Cheers lads
hellcat yea it is 2005.
Was just wondering as ive put magnecours on my seicento and starlet and it fires better in the cold mornings.
Nino the exhaust and induction kit are already done, ive a BMC CDA airbox on and a powerflow exhaust from the downpipe back plus ive removed one of the cat converters. Sooooooooooo much better

Cheers

OZ

OZ Seicento said:
Cheers lads
hellcat yea it is 2005.
Was just wondering as ive put magnecours on my seicento and starlet and it fires better in the cold mornings.
Nino the exhaust and induction kit are already done, ive a BMC CDA airbox on and a powerflow exhaust from the downpipe back plus ive removed one of the cat converters. Sooooooooooo much better

Cheers

OZ
Where did you get all this and how much, I find my Green Air induction kit usless, removed the cat part???

Hi Nino,
the BMC came from a guy off this site who works for angeltuning. You could send him a pm or email, its alfanige (nigel), [email protected] and the web site is http://www.angeltuning.co.uk, he has a barchetta too. Its a good job, not too much of a note off it but slightly better perfomance and smoother gear changes etc. Think he was doing it all in inc p+p for around the 150 mark.
As for the cat, there is 3 i believe on the barchetta and i removed the one furthest from the engine to give the exhaust a better note, its a powerflow exhaust, and its made it faster too.

Hope that helps

OZ

I replaced it with what ever stainless steel pipe they use, and i have it stored in my garage untill mot but its an 05 barchetta so thats 4 yrs away yet

Back