General Spare trim parts for Tipo???

Currently reading:
General Spare trim parts for Tipo???

jonti

We're getting there
Went into my Fiat franchise recently and for the 1st time a Tipo trim part I wanted wasn't available. This was always going to happen one day, but upto now you could get everything.

Trouble is that when a Tipo goes for scrap is it is crushed straightaway whereas Fiestas etc are kept for parts as there's more demand. Does anyone know a source of second hand parts for Tipos/Tempras in the North of England ????

Was looking for a heater dial spline (for the directional control) which clicks into the panel that sits behind the dial facia. Now managed to mend it with cardboard and evo stick but the cog still has a couple of teeth missing !! Wondered whether an Alfa 145 would share these parts?? Parcel shelf bits, bit of sunroof trim, electric n/side mirror (one that isn't wobbling inside the shell). Nothing life threatening, but I've had this Tipo for years and like to keep it tip top.

My dealer gets stuff from Italy. That part not available from Italy any more. Is there less Sunshine in Perthshire ? Teapot will have finally turned to matt pink after another baking Yorkshire Summer...

After T-cut it is a vibrant lustrous red......for approx 1 to 2 days. Bonnet + roof resprayed last year they had got completely out of hand may have 1 x side done this year. Sadly new alternator last week (recon only lasted 2 years!!!) used up discretionary budget this month.

hello guys.
see the classifieds. iam breaking a 16v tipo. just PM me with your requirements.:)

Back