Technical Spare Key prices for mrk 2 w reg punto

Currently reading:
Technical Spare Key prices for mrk 2 w reg punto

Daniel0108

Just recently bought my punto but it only come with 1 key. Just wondered if anyone had any prices for a normal key and also where it comes with the key fob to open the doors via remote control and to set the car alarm?
Would be much appreciated if you could help :)
Thanks.

Just recently bought my punto but it only come with 1 key. Just wondered if anyone had any prices for a normal key and also where it comes with the key fob to open the doors via remote control and to set the car alarm?
Would be much appreciated if you could help :)
Thanks.

timpsons will do it for about 40 pound i poped in there today to ask takes about half hour they said

Hi, if your key has a circle/diamond emblem with the number 2 on it, this is a type 2 system & is a dealer only I'm affraid at the current time as the chip inside the key is unavailable,however you can get a key cut from a locksmiths that will open doors/boot but obviously will not start the car.

Hi, if your key has a circle/diamond emblem with the number 2 on it, this is a type 2 system & is a dealer only I'm affraid at the current time as the chip inside the key is unavailable,however you can get a key cut from a locksmiths that will open doors/boot but obviously will not start the car.

The chip is widely available, programing isn't widely available.

Thanks for all the help, yes i have been to alot of locksmiths and they have scanned for key and they have said it is a main dealer only i was just wondering if there was any other way of gettin around it :(
Does anyone know of any prices to get a new car?

im after a Transponder programing as well mate - so that my RightClick System will Work (no need to have the Origianl Fiat keys)

I've rung 2 local AUTO-Electricians

One Said £15 for a Program and £25 for a Cut(key)and program

Another wanted £25 - But will need the Key Code Card - Another £15

So It is possibly Try autoelectricians mate - I've seemed to have sucess with it

Ziggy

Back