Spam Paypal???

Currently reading:
Spam Paypal???

carlos1981

Hiya all,

Anyone tell me if this is genuine, gmail doesn't think so, so i'm a bit wary....
The red is from gmail as a warning.

I had alot of probs trying to setup my paypal in the first place, so thats why i check everything i'm not too sure on now...

Just wanna check really...

Any help'd be great... Much rather be slated for being a panic than get scammed..

Cheers,

Carl.
service @ nitl. paypal. com
<[email protected]>to me

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information. Learn more
PayPal
Account Verification Notice
Dear PayPal user,

During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your account information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.

You must click the link below to verify your information below.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP059

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/us/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips
Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

Ignore it....

If you want to verify your account, log in normally and not via any links they give you in the email - if you hover your mouse over these links, they normally give a different, spoof site, phishing for your details.

Stuart DemonD said:
Ignore it....

If you want to verify your account, log in normally and not via any links they give you in the email - if you hover your mouse over these links, they normally give a different, spoof site, phishing for your details.

:yeahthat:

Plus I'm pretty sure if you have registered paypal in the UK, they come from .co.uk rather than .com and the US.

Back