Tuning spacers

Currently reading:
Tuning spacers

damm its a 899cc seicento with sporting wheels. someone sed they shd have spacers on the front or something. i havnt got any on. do i need some buddy?

glad to know mate. might just go for 10mm then :) many thanks. you have once again helped me out hahah :)

why would you go for a wider rear track? as its a front wheel drive car it would be alot better for stability

Ash

i went wider on the rear cos the PGT wheels i used sat too close to the inner archs and were catching and 6mm spacers still caught when cornering hard (tire roll) so went for 10.5mm and they miss by about 3mm but only have about the same to the rear quater too lol

i went wider on the rear cos the PGT wheels i used sat too close to the inner archs and were catching and 6mm spacers still caught when cornering hard (tire roll) so went for 10.5mm and they miss by about 3mm but only have about the same to the rear quater too lol

if that was happening id change back down to 13s as you can lower and widen them more, IMO they look better then PGT alloys

only rear need for 14s are if you have he PGT set up under them otherwise i think "all show no go" but well thats just me

Ash

i am planning on doing full PGT brake conversion and yeah i know that the PGT rear brakes will sit under 13's but not 14's, plus i prefer the look of the PGT wheels over the stock cinq 13's

Back