General Spacers

Currently reading:
General Spacers

jamiewilson

Cinq For The Win!
I've been looking on ebay for some hubcentric spacers ( i know there are some available in the classifieds but i was looking for a bargain!) and found these :Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Fiat Uno Bravo Brava Punto #330277951754

I e-mailed the seller to confirm they would fit a cinq and he said they dont stock cinq ones. But these are 4x98 with a 58.1centre bore so i dont see why they wouldnt?

Anyone else think they would fit?

Cheers

Jamie

Cheers fingers, Its for a set of uno turbo alloys i've got, all i can find about them is that the offset is 35 to 42, not quite sure what that means, but i'm sure 10mm spacers should fit nicely!

Any thoughts?

The ET will be on their somewhere -- usually stamped on the back with FIAT/Alfa/Lancia stuff (often pretty well obscured by crap).

You can generally get 35s on the back with 3mm (stock Cinq Sporting) spacers, and something like 10mm on the front, but if they turn out to be 42, they'd foul on the insides very badly indeed -- in fact, I don't think you'd even get them on!

The ET will be on their somewhere -- usually stamped on the back with FIAT/Alfa/Lancia stuff (often pretty well obscured by crap).

You can generally get 35s on the back with 3mm (stock Cinq Sporting) spacers, and something like 10mm on the front, but if they turn out to be 42, they'd foul on the insides very badly indeed -- in fact, I don't think you'd even get them on!

Back