Southend!!

Currently reading:
Southend!!

Just got in from southend,there where a few fiats floating about.
There was a flip paint mk2 uno turbo? A red cinq sporting with a tiny red sunstrip?

On the A12 on the way back between chelmsford and witham we pasted a silver/grey cinq sporting with abarth kit R reg i believe.

Anyone on here?

Oh Southend!

I was part of a Documentary on Southend about four/five years ago, going around looking at some of the modded vehicles & witnessing a lot of tired tred being left on the tarmac. Oh those were the days :slayer:

Anyway, is everyone still blocking up the strip along the front? And do the coppers still stop everyone that has the slightest thing wrong with their car or going 31 mph?

stilojay said:
Anyway, is everyone still blocking up the strip along the front? And do the coppers still stop everyone that has the slightest thing wrong with their car or going 31 mph?

Yep they are, it was a legal cruise last night so the seafront didnt actually open til about 11.30pm. And you will probably never hear me say this again, but the coppers seemed to be alright, they just sat back and watched really, and to be honest most of them left once the road was re-opened.

It was a good night, you missed out. :(

Theresa

Dont forget me!

Attachments

• Southend 9-7-05 013.JPG
    Southend 9-7-05 013.JPG
    297.9 KB · Views: 16
cinq 1.4 turbo said:
It was a good night, you missed out. :(

Theresa

God, I aint been there for time. One of the last times I went I got a ticket for parking in what was apparently a coach park :rolleyes:

Perhaps this could be the meeting area for a southern/eastern meet one weekend.....?

Back