South wales meet?

Currently reading:
South wales meet?

i can second that. pm steve see what he thinks

He doesnt come on F/F that much now Tom due to work commitments but will try a text message or maybe a call to his land line later..If he See's this thread then Get you name down you old chav git..:p ;)

Not seen toad for some time either since he was down mine last before crimbo..:chin:

im in.

but why is the date set for december? bit far away aint it.

because it asks for a date in the section to set up, and last time we did this we arranged it about 8 months b4 lol.

wot u recon the odds are we can get rachel and her husband over again, they were a gud crack last time, and bulldog popped over.

shows how long ive been offline for dunno whos where any more lol.....

I think Rach and hubby have split up and she has moved abroad Tom ..I think bulldog was quite smitten by her..he couldn't take his eyes off her b**b*..lol nice couple and nice coupe to ..welsh members disappearing fast though..Greeny got a volvo and sold on the punto....:(

I think Rach and hubby have split up and she has moved abroad Tom ..I think bulldog was quite smitten by her..he couldn't take his eyes off her b**b*..lol nice couple and nice coupe to ..welsh members disappearing fast though..Greeny got a volvo and sold on the punto....:(

neither could i lol.... shame, r either of them still on here at all? im off the fiat cars 4 the moment, got a 7 foot wide bodykitted e30 beemer at the moment lol. am going to get a coupe in the next few yrs tho. it seems its only me, u n toad of the old skool welshies left then.......

phil, did i see you in llanelli beach in a siver laguna about 6 weeks after the ogmore meet?

:eek: Nope wasn't me ..have been told I have a double about tho..what can I say other than "Lucky bloke" must be fighting the ladies off whole sale lol..and your gonna have to put a fiat badge on the beemer just for the meet ..if Gary come we can nick it off his panda he got the new red one on his..:devil:

Last edited:
Back