South Wales Meet

Currently reading:
South Wales Meet

Don't go over the bridge - go round it! It's just as quick too by the time you queue to pay for the bride :)

Maybe perhaps beginning of august then? After everyone gets paid!

Damn good Idea this havnt seen you guys in aaaaaaaages :( getting withdrawl symtoms :D anywhere suits me ..will try and get hold of the old guy as he aint been on here for a long time now and we havnt been having our breaky meets either ..I think he found out I got a bigger belly than he has and I am always hungry :eek: Oi Steve where are you chavy lol :devil:

That would suit me down to the ground toady :worship: any thing beats Ogmore :rolleyes:

Won't be able to make the show as I'm in work... but feel free to make a new thread about it in the events section if you decide to go as I'm sure it would attract more visitors than just us lot!

If you mail me the details I can post it up for you if you want.

might be worth asking if you can go to this
ion: Cardiff Bay 9th july

There is going to be now 200 photographers and models converging on Cardiff Bay at an exclusive location. I am assisting to organise vehicles. I have 4 so far including 2 from tcc - Silver Skyline and Yellow Evo. The idea is everyone pays £5 at the door and the money is going all to charity to a local Children's Hospice based in the Cardiff area. Due to the numbers I need 2 extra cars that can go to this all day event and be on site by approx 10am. I know it's a Monday and people have work commitments. All the organisers ask is the cars are parked up and the cars are left to be used by Models and Photographers. For being generous with time any images of cars used will be provided for the owners as a thank you (edited naturally by Professionals). Both myself and GOD will be on site and I will give directions and more details to anyone else you can help and wants to be charitable! I have a select list and convertibles are the main priority at the moment. Please reply if you can help me out and help a good charitable cause at the same time too!

Steve

from http://www.tcc-uk.net

Back