South Wales March Meet

Currently reading:
South Wales March Meet

I should be able to pop round to this and say hi. 10th should be fine. (y)

Also, on the discussion of a meet, what a bout a stand at the swansea car show? All types appreciated there, even the local chavs get a stand :p
I wouldnt mind putting my car out on display :D Anyone else fancy advertising for ff? Also someone who's good with organising would be good :eek:

If not a stand, then could be good to, meet up at least! What date is that anyway? No adverts up yet that ive spotted.

Cheers
Si

like the idea si and would not mind supporting ff there but as i mentioned in an earlier post welsh truck and car show is on in swansea in june and its a free event so probably we will get more response from the public there than we would at a fee paying event such as the singleton park car show i remember last year quite a few car clubs and forums were on display at swansea truck and car show i know the guy ashley (y) who organises this event and if people were intrested in showing our cars i probably could liase with him anyway we can all put our heads together at the meet on the 10th and see what we come up with

like the idea si and would not mind supporting ff there but as i mentioned in an earlier post welsh truck and car show is on in swansea in june and its a free event so probably we will get more response from the public there than we would at a fee paying event such as the singleton park car show i remember last year quite a few car clubs and forums were on display at swansea truck and car show i know the guy ashley (y) who organises this event and if people were intrested in showing our cars i probably could liase with him anyway we can all put our heads together at the meet on the 10th and see what we come up with

Sounds like a plan!!

i will certainly be there on the 10th dont know if my jtd will though as im awaiting repairs after some idiot went into me in last fridays snowy weather

anyone got any idea where abouts in morrisons we meeting i thought near the petrolstation would be a good idea by the way stilos not to bad toad just a dent in rear driver side door so hoping garage can do it quick

derek down at rees,s body shop in swansea reckons it will be 3 days but that is the pukka job on it other guy is paying so why not

derek at bt rees in swansea is brilliant said he would be able to match it been in the game 50 years he has so should be able to after all he does all the police vehicle body repair work and they are fussy gits

I will now post up the details in the main events section. Be sure to add your name by clicking the "Add Me" link at the top so that we know who's coming. I will try to get there.

Not heared off Steve which is worrying, I think I have his number so will text him to make sure he's ok.

Back