South mini meet??

Currently reading:
South mini meet??

Are there any updates to this...? Is the 24 the confirmed Meet date now...? It should be good I know I'm looking forward to it anyway.

i think we can say 24th now, no-one has said no so....

Jamie might need to pick me up though, i had a crash so have no car now :'( Not going into it though, not until all the insurance is sorted. Cars almost defo a write off though i think.

Also, i still say pub in Lacock, so lets let Jamie choose, sure he knows best on that front be a local, although i been in the one your car is parked behind and it was quite nice.

cheers dude, can meet you near the shops opposite mcdonalds if you like, its end of my road (might have my mrs with me, see how that pans out). Saves Jamie coming from Lacock to drive back again, i saw your car the other day too mate, parked in Bowerhill, assuming it was yours anyway.

Suppose we should really decide on a time and a pub. Few to choose from around Lacock.

im still a tentative yes on this one, only problem being is that p[atch isoff the road with a dead gearbox (again) head gasket on its last legs, no tax or mot :(

but all that is being resolved as we speak, well maybe not just now, but im sourcing a new box plus the ancillaries that i need ;) and ill be ordering the gasket and belt kits in a few days time, then once all thats sorted, ive managed to source a set of cam ocking tools that should be available after the weekend, so heres hoping all will be done by then, could give her new goodies a nice test on the way down, see what her new capabilities will be like :D;)

i was their for a little bit... outside a mates house... mines a flat red bravO not modded. and craig (CB Snow) has a metalic red BravA modded.

Sounds Good to me (y) Have we any idea of numbers now we have times, dates, and locations....?

Blu73 (needs lift from down road)
SBurville
Christie Cruiser +1
SB Snow
Si - Punto

Have you got an address/postcode for the pub that we're meeting at? (yes I really am too lazy to look it up myself :p)

Si - Punto said:
Have you got an address/postcode for the pub that we're meeting at? (yes I really am too lazy to look it up myself :p)
Did i not PM you a map yesterday :rolleyes: lol
steedy27 said:
Were you you all from , around melksham by anychance
I am, and so are a couple of others although i've not met any of them yet apart from Jamie who hasn't added to list yet but he'll be there i think. Where you from then? local? Fancy popping down?

Blu73 & MrsBlu73 (needs lift from down road)
SBurville
Christie Cruiser +1
SB Snow
Si - Punto

Back