Source Car Audio Bravo For Sale

Currently reading:
Source Car Audio Bravo For Sale

E

evo~paul

Found this on caraudiodirect.co.uk

Why bother building when you can buy one already done.

FIAT BRAVO 1.4 SX, 60K,P REG ONE OWNER FROM NEW
ELECTRIC WINDOWS & SUNROOF, POWER STEERING.
FULL ABARTH BODY KIT- FITTED AT DEALERS.
17" OZ SUPER T WITH YOKO TYRES (they dont catch)
STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST.
INDUCTION KIT
BOOT HANDLE REMOVED.
LOWERED BY 60MM
SPARCO RACE SEATS WITH HARNESSES
FRONT AND REAR SEATS RETRIMED IN GREY LEATHER AND RED ALCANTRA DOOR CARDS IN RED ALCANTRA
COMPLETE ONE OFF INSTALL
NAKAMICHI CD45 HEAD UNIT (motorized out of dash)
PG LINE DRIVER
PG EQ 232 (mounted in a custom painted fiberglass enclosure in rear quarter panel)
3 LIGHTING AUDIO 1F CAPS (custom painted fiberglass enclosure in rear quater panel)
PHASE LINEAR 165.25 COMP SET (custom kick and a pilar builds)
PHASE LINEAR MID 51 (custom a-pillar build)
PHASE LINEAR 8" ALIANTE SUBS (one in each door custom built)
PHASE LINEAR 12" LTD SUB (mounted in wheel well in boot in a custom fiberglass enclosure)
PHASE LINEAR MONOBLOK AMP (chrome plated case)
PHASE LINEAR POWER SUPPLY (chrome plated case)
PHASE LINEAR 0.6KW AMP (chrome plated case)
PHASE LINEAR 1.2KW AMP (chrome plated case)
All amps are mounted on a motorized tray in boot cover'd by a painted fiberglass surround.
PLAYSTATION 2 AND 5" COLOUR SCREEN (custom built in a fiberglass pod) This car is currently leading ultra sqi 601+ in the IASCA league. It will be at max power live on the Phase Linear stand as a demo car, there is a picture of it on this forum
if interested ring me and will arrange to meet at SOURCE in sheffield. serious enquiries only please
£8000
07939119032 Brendan

Re: Re: Source Car Audio Bravo For Sale

no didnt have a camera doh! didnt think id find a bravo at a vauxhall show!! was red with full abarth kit, boot was all fibreglass red, i want that install!!!

h

love it!

yeah, that caer is pretty amazing! the screen and headunit is wel cool!! and i love the fibreglass!!!

a bargain if someone got the money i would think!

Re: Re: Re: Source Car Audio Bravo For Sale

Darn.. I've changed my mind about my install.. AGAIN.. want to fit mids to the A pillars, just want to see how someone else has done it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Source Car Audio Bravo For Sale

No it's not that one,
it's this one

eba00338187f00000017.jpg

eba00338187f00000020.jpg

eba00338187f00000021.jpg

Yep thats my car and its for sale

Hello everyone my name is Brendan and i'm the owner of the red bravo with the painted fiberglass install. I dont work for source or had my car built there its all my own work so if you have any questions i will try and help out..
I'm trying to make it to the trafford center in july but strugerling to get time off from work, should beable to get there for around 8pm if its still going on around then.
Hope you like what i've done to the car its took 6 years of my life up. Already met some of the forum guys hope to met some more of you sometime this year.
The car is going to be at Max Power Live in july on the Phase Linear stand and I'll be there so come up for a chat.
Cheers

Re: Yep thats my car and its for sale

Brendon - Nice setup :)

Only tonight was i on the Phase Linear website putting together a full setup up of thier ICE. I hope you can make the manchester meet in July, you might be able to give me some advise :)

Mr Al

Re: Re: Yep thats my car and its for sale

Hi Brendan,

I have been chatting to you over at caraudiodirect forum.

Something i forgot to ask you, what have you upgraded electrically on the car ?

Re: Re: Re: Yep thats my car and its for sale

they seem to have gone one better than me on the above link with the standard fiat radio fitting over the fiat facia panel. I see a challenge! Anyone got an old fiat radio i can chop up?

Re: Yep thats my car and its for sale

Nicely done, lots of sanding!!!!

Do you have any pics of the a-pillar setup? Still trying to find inspiration for my install.

Re: Re: Yep thats my car and its for sale

well done to brendan for doing that urself! wish i could, would save me some money!

hels