Sorry i couldnt resist posting my possible new purchase

Currently reading:
Sorry i couldnt resist posting my possible new purchase

I was reading a thread on a similar subject the other day. Most people start properly when they are earning a decent wage and are young free and single, but it isnt too long before their situation changes.
I am starting to put together another format that should be quite fun and fairly cheap. :)
Shame it will take a good couple of years sorting it out though. :bang:

more cleaning :rolleyes: be infractions for spamming flamming soon, if you have nothing positive to add to the thread then stay out, there are pleaty of places on the forum for just chatting, or if you that bored go play in the arcade

alpine suck

Inphase IPA1041 1000 Watts 4 Channel Amplifier

InPhase IPA-2001D 2000w RMS Mono Amplifier
ftw

Last edited:
I was reading a thread on a similar subject the other day. Most people start properly when they are earning a decent wage and are young free and single, but it isnt too long before their situation changes.
I am starting to put together another format that should be quite fun and fairly cheap. :)
Shame it will take a good couple of years sorting it out though. :bang:

Young free and single? Hardly, I'm 32 and was in the process of buying another house with our lass when I had the Audisons put in!

Sorry that was what i am trying to say. There tends to be a very small window in life where competition at the high end is viable as an individual without a team.
See im 24 now and it would take a good few more years to really get up to real competition level (i.e World Series) by which time i will be wanting different things from life so its over before its started lol. Oh that along with the fact that i will never want to do away with the B line and punchy mids that just arent accepted in the SQ world (yet)

more cleaning :rolleyes: be infractions for spamming flamming soon, if you have nothing positive to add to the thread then stay out, there are pleaty of places on the forum for just chatting, or if you that bored go play in the arcade

alpine suck

ftw

:rumour:

I wish i had the money to buy comptetion spec stuff, i just manage to struggle by now ive got a house :bang:

Am I reading right?

Dave said:

alpine suck

ftw

Spamming and flaming?

Oh no I read the posts earlier today, still didn't see anything to warrant editing?!

If anything, the post that I considered was just posted to create trouble is still there. Some strange things going on I must say... where's that report button...

Back