sony pentagon stuff

Currently reading:
sony pentagon stuff

Its a bit of a cheap gimick. Theres no reason for the subs to be that shape it doesn't offer any advantages over a normal circular sub.
I hate Sony stuff with an avengance!
I'd say if you can get Alpine, Pioneer, JBL stuff for the same money then go that route:D
But thats just my opinion!

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + £2.5k of stereo + NOS (soon)

i didnt expect it to be a better performer i just like the look of it

what do you suggest for 2 10's and a decent amp for about the 250 mark
(excluding wiring kit box etc)

thanks
Wayne

in my sei I got jbl GT3 10" sub, in motorworld at the moment there doing them for £40 or £50, and I got a jbl GTO3000 4 channel amp for £120.

It sounds alrite even though it aint setup properly yet (cause I dont no how to:()

DB Audio Raptors, rated better than subs with a rrp of £300 and more

I have considerably more mods, THAN YOU!​
voldar02.gif
Pssssst my cars for sale​

ta mate i'll have a look into that
dunno what im gonna do if i aint got any preouts on my hu though.
a new one will have to be first on the list
ah well at least my dad works for Rizla Suzuki british superbike team and they are also sponsered by clarion :D
should be able to get sumat decent cheapish

I have got one of the 10" pentagon xplod jobs hooked up to a Vibe 600W amp, running in trimode with a set of 6x9's.

Its OK, but its nothing major to write home about. Its good if youre looking for something that fits in not too prominantly with the rest of the system - eg: a sub in a home cinema setup.

Arse

1993 Cinq SX, with the world's dodgiest fuel tank! Free fuel? Folllow Me!!

I love the look, but they just don't drop low enough. Square subs have an advantage over circular, but i'm not sure if pentagon ones do. Square shifts more air, apparently.

Actually Square do make more noise and seem 2 drop lower not a great test setup but anyway basically when i went 2 liverpool my m8 pic up his Kicker setup and as i had 2 take my Mac sub out 2 go 2 liverpool we hooked his kicker up 2 my setup the kicker is in an identiccle size box 2 mine and did it thump! if i had the money definetly go for some kicker stuff next time.

FIAT CinqueCento = Recycled Ferrari :D

Back