Sony Ericsson w995

Currently reading:
Sony Ericsson w995

I've had 4 Sony's and they've all been great. Took a look at it this time but ended up going for the Pre instead.
Any reason you're not looking at moving providers?

For features the SE Satio is very good and has the things likes sat nav built in but it feels very plasticky.
I have opted for the Nokia N97 Mini. It has great features and the 5 MP isnt all that bad.
I am trying to buy it from the people in the link below but i wouldnt recomend them as of yet as i am having a bit of difficulty with my order. It seems as thought they try to sell things too cheap and then try and get you to cancell the order.
http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/Basket/index.aspx

W995 is a brilliant phone had mine 4 months... its battered to death... phone features are brill and downloads load of apps :D althought the only complaint i have is the buttons wear off really quick but that may be the way i am with my phones... i send more than 100 texts a day (at least) and about 9 hours phone calls a week which really that much but i do :)
Love the sound quality out of it :) memory card that comes standard is still hard to fill as i havent done it yet and i have all my music on it and all my pictures :) runs a bit slow when i use facebook, text and email at the same time :( but its to be expected.... if your using it all the time ( in the way it dont leave your hand ) then you need to invest in a car charger and a spare battery :)

Had the phone for 2 days now and i'm very impressed with it, the finish of it is very pleasing too.

It's not too big and bulky, sits in your hand nicely and doesn't feel like a soapbar.

Camera quality is very good, pics fine details out quite nicely.

Updated it the day I got it and there was a 100mb update :eek:. Got it setup and running off my home network so the WIFI feature is definatly a nice touch.

I think the BBC iplayer feature is good too, hand for when you can't sleep. Just connect up on the network and catch up on your missed programs :D. (or cartoons for me :devil:)

As for the 8gb memory card, I have a 120 GB hardrive for music and videos and I have over 30gb of music.

overall my opinion so far is that it's a bloody good phone.

Thanks

Back