Something fun in Northwest?

Currently reading:
Something fun in Northwest?

it is! not been in there since all that new signage went up a couple of years back, infact when i was driving a seat ibiza, so at least 4 1/2- 5 years back!

it was closed when i had to change the wheel on a matiz and strap up the bumper to get home!

Last edited:
We had a drive upto Blackpool, went to the 'famous' chippy at Bispham then had a drive back to into blackpool and had a wonder round. Then headed back to near hers and went to the local pub where Karaoke was on, and stayed there until about midnight. It was a pretty good night.

sounds like what i did last monday! drove to blackpool, then up to clevleys, looked at the stuck boat, got some dinner (m-dees drive through) and then buggered off! didnt even get out the car!

As it was a nice day we threw the roof back all day in the saxo, then headed up to beacon fell just outside preston- loads of good country lanes, shame in the wrong car for it, however the single track one way (rally:) ) road up there was fun in the saxo- more than the stilo would have been!

Back