Someone cant cope with an italian car :p

Currently reading:
Someone cant cope with an italian car :p

tbh i hate when people do this, instead of destroying it just to "get some attention" why not break it and give the money you get to charity or something. If you have enough money to just destroy a car for fun then i dont see why they dont do something good for someone else instead.

Maybe instead of writing to the CEO and all the top level managers, if he had spoken to the local garage who actually know how to fix the car it might have been repaired?

Personally I hope the dealerships around there blackmark him as not worth selling to as he's a liability.

"You wish to arrange an appointment? Sure, your name please? Mr Han? I'm sorry but we seem to be fully booked until the end of the world. Goodbye."

To think, Elvis would have gone up to him and said, "Now see here boy that's not you take one down."

and just shoot the thing just like he did with his Pantera.

Personally I hope the dealerships around there blackmark him as not worth selling to as he's a liability.

"You wish to arrange an appointment? Sure, your name please? Mr Han? I'm sorry but we seem to be fully booked until the end of the world. Goodbye."

Why? I assume the car was still under warranty after 6 months, don't see how he is a liability. And if he does break more cars in the future, that's not the dealership's problem..

Back