Technical Somebody to changed traceros brakes by discs to a Mk1?

Currently reading:
Technical Somebody to changed traceros brakes by discs to a Mk1?

casi-punto

Hello to all, queria to hecer questions to them, some to changed the traceros brakes of drum by of disc like Point GT Mk1? I ask it so that I am on the verge of doing it in I mark 75 ELX Mk1 and if some of the forum the a I throw already, to perdir advice to him or to interchange information, of all way I ahead follow. Greetings.:) :)

Hello to all, queria to hecer questions to them, some to changed the traceros brakes of drum by of disc like Point GT Mk1? I ask it so that I am on the verge of doing it in I mark 75 ELX Mk1 and if some of the forum the a I throw already, to perdir advice to him or to interchange information, of all way I ahead follow. Greetings.:) :)

If you are asking will the MK1 Punto GT disc brakes fit on a MK1 75 then the answer is yes.

You will need the discs and calipers.

But what is a traceros?

Hello, thanks to answer, if those are the traceros brakes that I want to change by those of Mk1 GT, I already have all the pieces, but not them braking correctors of Mk1 GT Habra that cambiarcelos also? I have a Mk1 75 ELX Hay some form to calibrate them to the nuebos traceros disk brakes?

¿saben of interesting modifications for my Fiat MK1 75 ELX?

PS: To pardon my English translated of Google, I am of Spain and I write bad Thanks and greetings to all ;) ;)

Back