Punto (Mk1) somebody please help

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk1) somebody please help

djechouk

Does anybody know what radiator fan cable harness will fit my Punto GT off another fiat I no there must be one out there off a different model punto,i can't get an original so am stuck my old one is broken finally died

Does anybody know what radiator fan cable harness will fit my Punto GT off another fiat I no there must be one out there off a different model punto,i can't get an original so am stuck my old one is broken finally died

is it the fan that’s not kicking in ? it could be the relay/ fuse or the temp switch , found a nos one on eBay from Greece but it’s around £140 with postage , item 232847647494[emoji33]. If it’s just the fan maybe the brushes in the motor could be replaced , the TD one could be similar but I think the ones of the other models are different

Last edited:
Yeh fan not working replaced fan switch think the whole loom is finished as I only had secondary fan cutting in anyways, my fan stayed on once and I tried to disconnect to get it to turn off and then next thing i heard like a pop then bit of smoke came from connection switch so Duno wat happened I presumed I messed up fan switch so replaced that but fan still don't come on ? aint checked relay or fuse so will do that next propably need a resistor too but can't find it anywhere online ? my mechanic said I can probably get it made by an electrician but will probably need the resistor.i think I have messed up the connector just had a load of work done too car is running sweet apart from this so not gona drive it till I resolve this problem I can take a pic of connector I pulled off

Fan is good I'm sure can easy bypass that to check it's defo the cable harness that I need as it was mashed from before only had 1 connection to fan hence the problem only secondary cutting in once I find and fit that then I can figure the rest out no 2 in the picture this is just a catalogue but cannot actually order the item someone sent me link Wen I was asking but we're do I get it from once I chosen the items I need.shall I fone fiat main dealer, dam this is gona annoy me lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-121611.png
    Screenshot_20190221-121611.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 24
Back