Some very cool driving and cars :D

Currently reading:
Some very cool driving and cars :D

Who said this car can't handle ? :rolleyes:

koa i think they ment at speed going around corners....and alike:D not doing 30mph or less indoors doing hand brake turns. which every car can do, well apart from cars with snapped hand bake cables and a few citreons that have the hand brake on the front wheels:)

stripey stilo said:

koa i think they ment at speed going around corners....and alike:D not doing 30mph or less indoors doing hand brake turns. which every car can do, well apart from cars with snapped hand bake cables and a few citreons that have the hand brake on the front wheels:)

You forgot Cinq and Seicentos! :p

stripey stilo said:

and renaults ;)

stripey stilo said:
But it can handle at speeds going around corners, I can take corners sooooo much quicker in this than my Abarth, I have loads more confidence driving this car fast than I ever had in my Stilo and that had the Eibachs on it. If I bought another Stilo the first thing I'd do is get the full suspension changed and not just the springs and fit a SB, only now do I realise how much it needed it :cry:

The Corsa was great under those JCB's :eek: I think the Astra would have been too big to get away with that one.

Didn't they have that flying car on top gear once before in the studio ?

Back