Some nice person tried to run me off the road

Currently reading:
Some nice person tried to run me off the road

Luke1985 said:
Would have thought a bright yellow car would be obvious to see

That's why I drive a yellow car... Red just didn't work...

Well hopefully he gets pulled by the police for having an illegible numberplate. Arse.

i know what you mean Helz, although i see what Steve is saying as well...as soon as i did any modifications to my car I found that i attracted idiot drivers...still do now..ones that want to race me (i drive a sei for ****s sake) and ones that think i want to see thier brains over my back window..

Had something similar with a VW Bora, I had to pull into the outside lane to get down the side of the Gritter, rather than let me in he tried to speed up to gain all of 1 meter, I went in anyway, much to his annoyance.

When we were past the gritter, he moved back to the middle land, floored it and tried to get in front of me with his right indicator on.

Well it would be rude If I didnt do the same, and I was quite rightly informed it was just a 1.6 by my VW friend.

So I floored it too and he couldnt get in and he slowed off when I hit 115, bit of luck as I didnt have much more to go!

But it was purely childish, so thats how I responded.

just read this proper helz :( really feel sorry for you :(

my similar story was a black beemer X5 debadged tints etc, sitting at 60-70 on dual carrigeway, nothing in slow lane, wont move over, go past truck, nothing there so flash him over, nothing, repeat about 3 times, then 4th gap i just nail it and undertake him (damn that cinq accels hard sometimes!) and did so and immediately he went into my tailgate flashing lights at me etc so i moved over thinking he was jsut wanting to prove a point, and he slows down next to me :eek: gives me the :tosser: thing and pulls into side of my car, forcing me onto hard shoulder and a bit (practically onto grass at side!) then pulls infront of me and slams on brakes, and gets me down to about 20 (still braking) at which point i **** myself as this guy was heauge, so dropped to 2nd pulled fast lane, he blocked me so pulled hard shoulder and undertook lorry and him on hard shoulder and just kept foot nailed to floor :( :( had to stop not long after for a bit of a breather :(

W4NK3RS like that deserve to crash, causing severe harm to themselves. Maybe I'm evil minded, but I'd get some satisfaction seeing them crash in my mirror and coming off the road.

:eek: Im afraid thats just the way it is nowadays Helz. Unfortunately theres alot of:tosser: s on the rd as most of these threads prove.
I had something similar done to me about 18months ago by a t**t in an mr2, in rush hour traffic, on the a5 Brownhills,with my kids in the car.
He really was a dork tho as he forgot there was traffic lights up in front,Imagine his surprise when sitting at the lights his door flew open and he was dragged out by his collar!:eek:

Caught upto someone in a Astra estate on a single carriageway 3 up in the Marea. Him doing 40, me doing 60. Sighted down the straight, around the corner and further was clear so pulled out, only for him to try to match speed. Kept my foot down and got past but was much closer into the corner than I planned.

I don't think they realise how dangerous doing things like this are.

Oh dear, I feel your Anger Helzie if I was driving a car that was untracable and that I didn't mind denting I would have fishtailed him right into the central devider or down a steep embankment then held him the finger while shouting "Yeah Boy!" as I continued on my way.

Many times I've been tempted to do this in my own car.. but I love it too much.

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

MATT 68 said:
:eek: Im afraid thats just the way it is nowadays Helz. Unfortunately theres alot of:tosser: s on the rd as most of these threads prove.
I had something similar done to me about 18months ago by a t**t in an mr2, in rush hour traffic, on the a5 Brownhills,with my kids in the car.
He really was a dork tho as he forgot there was traffic lights up in front,Imagine his surprise when sitting at the lights his door flew open and he was dragged out by his collar!:eek:

Well you did warn me about the cretins on the motorway ;) First time I've been on a proper journey with it looking the way it does though, weird the way different people react. What did you say to this fella? :eek:

Alex, that sounds scary, you were so very lucky there, thank god you didn't have to face up to him.

And Transcendental, I considered that but like you I love my car (and NCB) too much!

Seems to be get the Fiat drivers weekend, Merc driver just barged into my lane in the local town and I had to move out the road or he would have hit me.

I wondered how hard it would be to mount another washer bottle with bumper or grille mounted nozzles to squirt brake fluid over their cars!

Liam

Back