Some nice flowers for the gf?

Currently reading:
Some nice flowers for the gf?

www.valueflora.com

£10 off use code EXPRESS
£15 off use HAPPY (normally valid 11-12 for the next week BUT today only, until 5pm)

I bought 18 red roses, chocolates and delivery for £19.99.

It's great service, spoke to a guy there twice since the price on the front page for 18 roses is incorrect, he apologised and gave the discount codes which are available elsewhere too. Also, there was a problem using nochex to pay so he sorted me out with paypal within a minute or two. I promised I would pass on how good they are.

Obviously you can probably beat that price if you go to a local flourist but it's very difficult to beat that when sending the flowers etc.

The Negotiator said:
I bought 18 red roses, chocolates and delivery for £19.99.

What did you do to upset her??? Or are you just getting ready for valentines day?

Well it's cheaper now than valentines day so i can just say "I bought you some recently" It's money in the bank for me ;)

lol, nah, I just wanted to make her smile :) Sad eh?

Thats a dangerous game paul... she'll;

a) start to expect that more often;
or
b) assume you've got something to be guilty about

;)

I mean I know how to play "this game" not the general game lol. Trust me, I know what I am doing in this case ;) She'll be off my back for months!

You have a Girl Friend :eek: How on earth does she cope :D poor girl ;)

It's a lot cheaper to write her a meaningful letter :) and it says a lot more than what flowers and chocolates can :) and the letter don't die or get eaten :D

Back