General Some nice cars on this site

Currently reading:
General Some nice cars on this site

rallycinq said:
Thems Volkswagen wheels, were an option on the Polo, IIRC.

Cheers

D

Yeah they were, a lad in the footy team I used to play in when I was younger sister had a polo in a rammy peach colour, they offered her those wheels so she'd buy the car, so an awful colour and strange wheels, bet the salesman was glad to get rid.

Certain theres a set on e-bay at the mo too

if slippy is reading this...

please treat my old red beast to a set of these, they're EXACTLY the type of wheel i was looking for before i decided to get rid of it :(

tysklandstur%20006.jpg

Alroy said:
if slippy is reading this...

please treat my old red beast to a set of these, they're EXACTLY the type of wheel i was looking for before i decided to get rid of it :(

They have a bit of BMW M3 look about them. Suit the car well. But my favourites are the Oz fælge as seen on the yellow cinq, top left of main page.

Attachments

• formand_cinq_5.jpg
    formand_cinq_5.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 9
*Runs To Car, Drives Down To Local Car Shop, Buys Lots of Filler*

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

Oh Dear Lord, Please Get Me That Car!

Attachments

• Bella%20019.jpg
    Bella%20019.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
rallycinq said:
Yes, there is a manifold available for twin downdraught carbs, or in this case twin throttle bodies. Looks like a motronic ECU which will work with that system.

Cheers

D

Where can I get my hands on the custom inlet manifold, and what type of TB's is he using there?

Also you say the ECU is montronic, how much would I be looking at for one of them?

Adam

Its a French company that does the manifold, I saw them at Autosport a couple of years ago, although I can't remember their name at the moment. I might still have the brochure at home, I'll have a look once I am back.

I think the TBs are DCNF based, so try here

http://www.redlineweber.com/html/throttle_bodies/Throttle bodies_DCNF.htm
or
http://www.dtafast.co.uk/jenvey/bodies1.htm

The ECU could be a Micro Dynamics or Marelli, there are plenty of them out there. Last time I looked they were about £500.

Cheers

D

Back