General Some help please people, Punto or Clio?

Currently reading:
General Some help please people, Punto or Clio?

andyboy

Hi everyone. My mind is currently plagued at the moment. Im from the Cliosport forum & i used to own a Clio Dynamique but it was written off in a bad accident. The time has now come to purchase a new car & all i ever wanted again was a Clio, But im seriously considering purchasing a 2001/2002 Punto Sporting.

I feel i should leave the Clio in the past & move on, as this was the car i orignally wanted anyway. Could you please tell me some things about the Sporting to help me come to a conclusion ? & yes i already know 1.2 16v Sporting is alot nippier than the 1.2 16 Dynamique :).

P.S - i want to get in black, refurb the alloys in white & slam it.

Re: Some help please people.

you might find more help over in the punto section :)

and i have few friends on clio sport :D

Hey, alrite thanks :). Im jsut finding it hard to navigate haha. I just want some details on it, the decision is honestly tearing me apart as gay as it sounds haha. :)

i have had a clio and now got a 2001 punto i personally prefer the punto i got a 1.2 16v not a sporting, its a lot quicker and looks better then a clio, more gadgets and easy to drive. i have only had this punto since saturday and really wanted a clio whilst i was looking for a car but i saw this punto and it just stood out compared to the plain clio.

Hi m8, have had a punto and a clio and Iwould say go with a clio everytime, the build is so much better

you just joined up to post that a clio is better than a punto? pmsl.

my friend used to have a 51 plate clio, build quality on that was miles behind my 2000 plate punto.

your the only one who can make the choice though, go and test drive a sporting and then im sure your see what ones better ;)

Jeez... if you like Clios go for a Clio, if you want to try a Punto try one, you pays your money and makes your choice, easy peasy lemon squeezy! :D

Back