Solitare showdown anyone?

Currently reading:
Solitare showdown anyone?

Gezi

Jellytots are Vegan :)
Im addicted...except theres not so many people that play it on my list:confused:

How do you mean? Im talking about the msn based game..?

oh sorry, i dont know what you're talking about :)

EDIT: just googled it. 2 player solitaire is a good idea, but its still not worth installing msn.

On msn its 2 player. you play against eachother to try clear ur pile before the other person and get the most points

Those times are well slow! (Where's the 'smug' smiley :p )

My quickest is about 94 seconds. Need a good mouse and a fast hand to do it that quick. I feel useless if I do it over 120 seconds!

Anyone play MSN Hearts? That's even more addictive and frustrating, though I have managed to win the game with 0 points!!! I even have some screen shots from my friend's computer as I was so pleased!

Attachments

• Hearts 0 points!.jpg
    Hearts 0 points!.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 17
Anyone play MSN Hearts? That's even more addictive and frustrating, though I have managed to win the game with 0 points!!! I even have some screen shots from my friend's computer as I was so pleased!

I dont even know how to play that lol

'Tis easy. You get dealt a hand. You can sometimes get rid of three cards to another player, but you will also be given three unknown cards in return.

The aim in the game is to not pick up any points (the player with the least points at the end of the game is the winner). All the hearts cards are worth 1 point each, the Queen of Spades is worth 13.

However, if a player picks up ALL the hearts cards AND the Queen of Spades then they get no points and ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS GET 26 points! :devil: This is called 'Shooting the moon'.

The first player deals a card. The following player has to follow suit if they have one in their hand, if not they can play any card (except points cards at the beginning of the round). The person who played the highest value card of the same suit as the first card played picks up all the cards and gets the value of any points cards in that hand against them. They then have to deal a card of their choice from their hand, and again, the other players have to follow suit if they have a card of the same suit.

The first round ends when everyone has played every card in their hand. The points are tallied up for each player. If one person has accumulated more than 100 points then the game ends. If not, the cards are shuffled and dealt out again and another round is played.

It sounds complex, but it isn't. And it is infuriatingly addictive! Give it a go. (y)

my first ever game i ended with 4....carried on and then the score went sky high....i think i'll give up on that one lol

my first ever game i ended with 4....carried on and then the score went sky high....i think i'll give up on that one lol

Often the way - you play a few rounds and get few points then suddenly the other players dump on you and your points go sky high! Or you try to 'shoot the moon' and at the last minute one of the other players swipes the last remaining points cards from you :bang:

Keep trying, it's a fun game!

Except it doesn't come with Windows 2000 :bang: :bang: :bang:

right thats it!

how do i prove a time?
my screenshots only have scores, it doesnt tell you the time (unless i'm blind).

right thats it!

how do i prove a time?
my screenshots only have scores, it doesnt tell you the time (unless i'm blind).

Ok, I had a quick game with a crap time and score (you will get around 7000 points with a time in the 90 - 100 second bracket).

Bottom right hand corner of the Solitaire screen it shows the time AND the score.

Press 'ctrl' and 'print screen' when you complete the game, then paste into an image program. There's your proof of time and score.

No doctoring in photoshop allowed!

Attachments

• Solitaire.jpg
    Solitaire.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 13
Back