So you think youre obese?

Currently reading:
So you think youre obese?

Well I watched it all. Was that woman nuts? The fella has a 7 1/2 foot waist and she feeds him crisps and fried eggs? Looking at her though she has no idea of healthy eating herself.

The whole program made me feel really fat and lazy, I must make a few changes :(

well I no I am fat so the doctor says, well i size 16, shud i admid that!!!

but it is not just about how heavy u r, it is also about how fit u r

admittidly over the last month or so i haven't exercised because I can't but I am slowly getting bak in2 it.

I try exercise every day for about an hour if not longer, just because someone is a bit bigger doesn't always mean they are unfit.

My sister in law is a size 12 and she did a spinning class with me, she came off the bike cream crackered, I jumped off ok and went in the gym, admittidly to talk to my mate the instructor but hey i went in lol:D

Helz said:
Well I watched it all. Was that woman nuts? The fella has a 7 1/2 foot waist and she feeds him crisps and fried eggs? Looking at her though she has no idea of healthy eating herself.

The whole program made me feel really fat and lazy, I must make a few changes :(

i watched it as well and thought the same thing.... to be honest it pissed me off no end.

when someone gets to a size that they have to be spoon fed, and are uncapable of caring for themselves their life falls into another persons hand, and in this case, that other person nearly killed him.

this may be a bit harsh, but when she was bein interviewed she seems so proud of him loosing all this weight, but honestly love, when someones stomach is the size of a thumb (he has surgery to reduce the size for people who didnt watch) its a bit hard not to lose weight.

and it was her damm fault he got to that size in the first place.... i mean he has this surgery, loses loads of weight, preaches about low calorie low soduim diets, then sits there eating a KFC bucket for f*cks sake. :mad:

if you want somethin to change in your life you have to remove it from your day to day activities.... meaning, if u spend 7k on stomach surgery to loose weight, the last thing u do is eat crisps and junk food and justify it to yourself saying "well i cant eat a lot of it cause my stomach is small, so its ok"

im not bein funny.... and no matter wat size you are its as simple as this.

want to lose weight? stop eating cake

mase said:

Well said Mase.

There's no excuse for 99% of the population to be fat.

All this ****e about how foods should be labelled, etc. Give me a break.

Everyone knows that chocolate, crisps, take away pizzas et al make you fat.

Most people are just to bone idle to get off their fat arses and sort themselves out. I can make a healthy, tasty warm meal in 30 minutes. That's just too much effort for some poeple so they phone a curry in instead.

And doctors / NHS do knack all about it. Just give 'em a wonder pill to cure them.

Like everyone on Statins for high cholesterol. They're great they are - they also depleat you of co-enzyme Q10, which will leads to heart disease FFS!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Rant over.

paulbfd said:
Most people are just to bone idle to get off their fat arses and sort themselves out. I can make a healthy, tasty warm meal in 30 minutes. That's just too much effort for some poeple so they phone a curry in instead.
Had one of those the other day - local delivery service, it was well :yum:

paulbfd said:
And doctors / NHS do knack all about it. Just give 'em a wonder pill to cure them.
What do you expect them to do? Come round and cook for you? :confused:
GPs are certainly happy advise on dietary change where it's needed. And as for a wonder pill that cures them - not sure what you mean here.
H

I can't believe that guys wife bought him that amount of food anyway... anyone can realise 20 hot dogs in a sitting is abnormal. Hate to see their grocery bill. :yuck:

hmallett said:
And as for a wonder pill that cures them - not sure what you mean here.
H

I meant....

paulbfd said:
Like everyone on Statins for high cholesterol. They're great they are - they also depleat you of co-enzyme Q10, which will leads to heart disease FFS!!!

I wonder how many people with high cholesterol levels think "Well, I can eat what I want now I'm on these"??

If you burn off more than you eat you lose weight.

If you burn off less than you eat you put on weight.

If you burn off the same as you eat you stay the same weight.

It's not rocket science, just e=mc²

You can eat cake - just remember to burn off its calories!

Hellcat said:
It's not rocket science, just e=mc²

What's the square of the speed of light got to do with the price of fish? :p

1986Uno45S said:
It's mass times the speed of light squared equals energy ;)

Mass and energy? :chin:

Maybe it is related to diet, body mass and the price of fish :D

This post is perhaps turning out the solution to not getting fat,

mass / energy + the price of fish * the speed of light =

dont eat a lot.......dont get fat! (y)

unless you happen to be one of the lucky people who can eat like a horse and put nothing on!! damn them and their high metabolisms :bang:

Originally Posted by mase

and thats all the rocket science the fat uns need to remember. Yeah some ppl are due to genetics but most are lazy n greedy n complain that they're overweight but wont go do anything about it. Before they moan should join a gym :D

MintySport said:
This post is perhaps turning out the solution to not getting fat,

mass / energy + the price of fish * the speed of light =

dont eat a lot.......dont get fat! (y)

yep

healthy diet + excercise = healthy person

:worship:

Back