So you think youre obese?

Currently reading:
So you think youre obese?

i read about this program the other day
i think he's married. they had to crane him out of his house after knocking a wall down and he's having his stomach stapled.
just a fat bloke.
its on now!

dave said:
anyone record it? am sure near the beguning he was lying on bed with ff on screen in front of him with my sig on it

PMSL. Is there no limit to your humour?!!(y)
Tho the programme dont mention it, it kinda makes you appreciate how strong your bones must be to carry such a huge amount of weight without snapping!:eek:
So is it genetic or wot? :confused: the impression i got was it was basically a case of comfort eating /addiction.

its a disease!.....(my arse!)
fat lumps that cant say no to a pork chop or 24!!!! and all american :chin:
although he did well to lose 30 stone. good luck to him on the next 15? just hope he doesnt do what that other guy did and put it all back on. and when it comes to consumating the marriage?...imagine his cumface!?!? :yuck: he was no oil painting was he?

MATT 68 said:
PMSL. Is there no limit to your humour?!!(y)
Tho the programme dont mention it, it kinda makes you appreciate how strong your bones must be to carry such a huge amount of weight without snapping!:eek:
So is it genetic or wot? :confused: the impression i got was it was basically a case of comfort eating /addiction.

I think some cases are genetic. Im a bit of a porker at the moment but I take after my mums side of the family who are quite large. I have got bigger as all I do at the moment is a desk job then chill when im not working. nearly three years of this has seen me grow although about 18 months ago I stopped eating KFC and Maccies and BK. Cutting down other take outs has also helped (too quick and easy) but its really excercise i need, although the healthy eating, and eating less has helped. my mrs keeps nagging about joining a gym with her, but I cannot afford a membership. My brother on the other hand takes after my dads side so is 6'1 eats like a pig all the time and is lazy (as in stays in bed till 1 and then eats and use PC and Xbox) and has a six pack and a body most lads wouldnt mind ( The Bastard).

I believe in some cases its genetics, but I have seen parents feeding fat kids in pubs and restaraunts, and they were being over-fed and fed the wrong things- and one occasion was quite shocking, my mrs was really angry at the parents for about 2 days afterwards

theres being weak willed (bit like myself at the mo - i could do with shedding a stone or 2) then theres being weak willed and a greedy b@stard. simple rule to losing weight is eat less do more! doesnt have to be the gym. i have free access to a great gym but hate them. hate the smell and general feel of the places. walking is great exercise too. i prefer mountain biking as its great fun. just need to find time right now to get back into it then hopefully by this time next year ill be out on the bike no matter how cold it is. :rolleyes:

You can't say it's greed that drives somebody to 500kg, it's greed that you or I put on a few pounds, to put on 500kg is a form of mental illness.

I used to do road cycling and mountain biking (and BMX) to.

Even though i was bigish then I was fitter than most of my skinny mates. Now I am equal with them.

I cant run as I run like forest gump and i look daft.

Going to rebuild the mountain bike soon as I want to start riding again soon. but last time I went out on one in summer, I nearly killed myself, me and a mate went to do one of our old local runs and we didnt even get 5 minutes into it before being fooked.

We used to do the same thing on BMXs as well and no way could I do that now, neither could he.

The Negotiator said:
You can't say it's greed that drives somebody to 500kg, it's greed that you or I put on a few pounds, to put on 500kg is a form of mental illness.

I'll admit mine is working every hour god sends at a desk and being lazy. but even so, i didnt notice until recently how much I put on as all my clothes still fit.

waste is the same in my jeans and trousers and shirts are the same size to, but just look fatter in the belly and the face. Im telling you it creeps up on ya!

Slightly off topic but still relevent britains fattest man died today aged 60 of a heart attack and he weighed 55 stone. Used to be able to scoff 2 chicken breasts and a loaf of bread for dinner :eek:

Was in the sun or the star one of the two, hospital newspaper choice was rubbish

Back