Tuning So I got the T-jet Mapped Today

Currently reading:
Tuning So I got the T-jet Mapped Today

I got my car mapped today at Tune4Performance today by Tony ex-red dot,
Dyno_Run_Standard.JPG

Mapped

Dyno_Run_Mapped.JPG

The figures may seem low, but I believe them unlike some peoples because Tony said the standard turbo won't map above 145bhp but I guess it depends on the rolls as well, but Im happy with the performance now as it flys now :)

Yeah I know, its great that the power is there throughout the rev range & the torque is brilliant too. He told me to get an turbo abarth next for alot more power and nothing else, not even the exhaust. He said the standard turbos are just not big enough to give big bhp. Its boosts to 18psi too :) & first gear accelleration now breaks my neck lol

I did ask him about Red dot over reading but he didn't say anything haha

hey jack, just been looking at the tune4performance website, they got a set of rollers there? how much did it set you back, cheaper than reddot?

Hey mate, yeah they do, also look at s2 smarts website too because they share the same place. It was £250 but he knocked off £50 because Im on the torque italia forum so £200 & red dot wanted £360 which is insane because he does some of there work still lol

I thought the standard turbo was limited to 160 ish ?
I thought that to but he said it himself, he said that its just not big enough to give good power.
That's a good price, will he tweak it for you if you get an AGP/A500 turbo fitted?
I know man, yeah he said he would :) & said that it would be fine with the map thats on there atm but said to go to him to rr it and tweak it :) so Im looking for an abarth turbo now.

I thought that to but he said it himself, he said that its just not big enough to give good power.

I know man, yeah he said he would :) & said that it would be fine with the map thats on there atm but said to go to him to rr it and tweak it :) so Im looking for an abarth turbo now.

You missed one the other day that went for £107 brand new on eBay ;)

Ohh that would of been a steal at that kind of price :(

Tony at Tune4performance has been so helpful on what to do next to the car, I highly recommend any one to go to him as hes a very knowledgeable bloke, I'm 110% going back to him after I've had some other stuff done. :D

i tried ringing the no. on their website today but didnt get an answer...don't suppose they've changed it have they?

Back