General Snowflake icon on multifunction display

Currently reading:
General Snowflake icon on multifunction display

NebulaStilo

Hi all Fiaters,

So the other morning I noticed something I've never seen on my 1.6 stilo 2 door. The multifunction display had a snowflake type icon next to the external temp on the multifunction display.

Yes it was freezing cold that morning.i just was wondering what it means, me being curious because I've never seen that before.

Also any advice on how to get the third brake/stop light to work. I'm talking about the long strip on top of the boot. I've checked fuses etc. My normal brake lights work though.

Thanks

Hi all Fiaters,

So the other morning I noticed something I've never seen on my 1.6 stilo 2 door. The multifunction display had a snowflake type icon next to the external temp on the multifunction display.

Yes it was freezing cold that morning.i just was wondering what it means, me being curious because I've never seen that before.

Also any advice on how to get the third brake/stop light to work. I'm talking about the long strip on top of the boot. I've checked fuses etc. My normal brake lights work though.

Thanks
If temp near 0 degrees Centigrade it will come on to warn of possible icy roads etc.
Assuming power getting to the third brake light and no break in wiring , probably near the hinge area of boot lid, some of those lights have to be changed as a unit and some you can take apart and put small capless bulbs in , normally only one or two fail so easy to see, so check if power to the lamp unit.

Back