General Snow ! Wow!

Currently reading:
General Snow ! Wow!

pandafan

Don't polish it, DRIVE IT
Isn't this just what the doctor ordered !
PROPER snow up on the moors ... early morning drive to the tops to exercise the dogs ... 4x4 Pandas ... absolute bliss !

We've both been up there and my cheapish european m&s tyres behaved every bit as well as Sandra's Vredesteins, at half the price. it just remains to be seen how long they last (I've already punctured two).

More snow please.

Been out playing today too. However I didn't have to hit the 4WD once :bang: Bloody Colways. Next time i'm going to pick slicks (y)

Went out first thing today on untreated roads. Found a nice big bank and STILL :bang: didnt have to slip it into 4WD ggggrrrr :mad:

Oh well lets see what this day brings and I'll go have another try to get stuck (y)

when i had the sisley i got funny looks when we had heavy snow and i was driving round - i was assuming people where thinking unless its not a range rover it shouldnt be allowed in the snow

shame i dont have it today :bang:

gaz_wrexham said:
when i had the sisley i got funny looks when we had heavy snow and i was driving round - i was assuming people where thinking unless its not a range rover it shouldnt be allowed in the snow
Perhaps they thought it was a Range Rover which had shrunk in the wash..

I really, want to take my new Panda 4x4 out in the snow, but in Birmingham, it just won't stick. I'm feeling a bit let down by this current weather system.

Found a large snow bound car park - sped up to do handbrake turns, but couldn't get the wheels to lock - grr!

Must adjust handbrake cable at the week end.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...the famous Fiat handbrake !
I think I have a narrowboat anchor around somewhere.
Interested ?

Hey guys I can make you really jealous if you leave my clx handbrake on its virtually impossible to pull away. On a brighter note I noticed its getting weaker (sigh)

Back