Smoors - Now On Ebay!

Currently reading:
Smoors - Now On Ebay!

Advertised on clubpolo, pitstop developments forum and on uk-polos, postage wise i'm looking into prices at min :eek: trying to find all the old links people had posted up for good postage for wheels, had a few people ask me how much to end it early so far but going to let them run on ebay i think :) also if i post i need to find some packaging for them.

Tyres have come off to go on refurb'd ml's ;)

And while the Smoors are on ebay and the compomotives get a refurb, its sleeper cinq time :slayer:

24012006.jpg

me said:
When i posted 4 alloys via parcelforce it cost about 20 quid...
If you put two in a parcel, it should come to about a tenner (y)

Two parcels = twenty squid :D

How much do they weigh?

Ahhhh i get you :D was working out as one per parcel, but still if throwing two in together even more need for packaging :eek: shall see how it goes, ideally i'd want cash and collection but cant be picky,

Over 200 views within 5 hours :D

What would you package them in? Would you make wooden holders for them or just use lots and lots of dense cardboard? I have never sent alloys...I sent a cylinder head to Poland and we made a wooden frame for that though.

Probably go with cardboard boxes and shedload of padding of some sort if i had to post them its how i got them, got plenty of packaging and padding from computer bits though (and car bits i've been having to get :eek: :p)

GhostWKD said:
Probably go with cardboard boxes and shedload of padding of some sort if i had to post them its how i got them, got plenty of packaging and padding from computer bits though (and car bits i've been having to get :eek: :p)

Ones I had delivered come just in bubble wrap, no problems.

Steve

When I bought my alloys off Chubbston, it cost a smidge under £45 postage (Standard Parcels) for the 4 with tyres. They were sent as 4 separate parcels and had a single thick piece of cardboard either side of the alloy and plenty of packaging tape :)

Back