Smoors - Now On Ebay!

Currently reading:
Smoors - Now On Ebay!

AIJ29

Cornish Cinque
Hi
You`ve got to offer postage otherwise only people who live close will bid,cutting your avaliable bidders by 90 percent(n)
Good luck
Adrian

OP
OP
GhostWKD

GhostWKD

Winning
Advertised on clubpolo, pitstop developments forum and on uk-polos, postage wise i'm looking into prices at min :eek: trying to find all the old links people had posted up for good postage for wheels, had a few people ask me how much to end it early so far but going to let them run on ebay i think :) also if i post i need to find some packaging for them.

Tyres have come off to go on refurb'd ml's ;)

OP
OP
GhostWKD

GhostWKD

Winning
And while the Smoors are on ebay and the compomotives get a refurb, its sleeper cinq time :slayer:

24012006.jpg

OP
OP
GhostWKD

GhostWKD

Winning
Ahhhh i get you :D was working out as one per parcel, but still if throwing two in together even more need for packaging :eek: shall see how it goes, ideally i'd want cash and collection but cant be picky,

Over 200 views within 5 hours :D

What would you package them in? Would you make wooden holders for them or just use lots and lots of dense cardboard? I have never sent alloys...I sent a cylinder head to Poland and we made a wooden frame for that though.

OP
OP
GhostWKD

GhostWKD

Winning
Probably go with cardboard boxes and shedload of padding of some sort if i had to post them its how i got them, got plenty of packaging and padding from computer bits though (and car bits i've been having to get :eek: :p)

steve1219

The Older Modder
GhostWKD said:
Probably go with cardboard boxes and shedload of padding of some sort if i had to post them its how i got them, got plenty of packaging and padding from computer bits though (and car bits i've been having to get :eek: :p)

Ones I had delivered come just in bubble wrap, no problems.

Steve

chaos

Ah. Not good...
When I bought my alloys off Chubbston, it cost a smidge under £45 postage (Standard Parcels) for the 4 with tyres. They were sent as 4 separate parcels and had a single thick piece of cardboard either side of the alloy and plenty of packaging tape :)