General Small clear oil leak under nearside of engine

Currently reading:
General Small clear oil leak under nearside of engine

So,
What's all this with the 'gay' Panda thing?
I'm a big beardy man with a strong feminine side (apparently), but I don't see why a car that stole it's fashion statement from two housebricks mounting each other from behind should be construed as being gay. Maybe it's just myself, but........

Gay or not, Panda's look such fun! I'm very tempted to get one seeing as how the owners all seem so passionate about them and help each other out (y)

Still love my Uno, but it's in my bad books at the moment for eating its clutch and is sitting in bits in my brother in laws garage as we speak :bang:

Alan.D said:
And I got a big stick so watch it :D

Altogether now...

Ooh Matron!

portrait-williams.JPG

e505jpy said:
What would you know, you had a mustache:)
Steve said:
AND you wear a uniform! :)
Steve said:
With Handcuffs! :)
Alan.D said:
And I got a big stick so watch it :D

I've loads of DVD with that sort of stuff in them:eek:

If you boys ever want a copy, let me know:D

Anyway, did we ever work out what that oil leak was or are we still obsessing about the 'overly homoerotic male bonding' that goes on in here???:p

Jim

:rolleyes: yep its true my "ody"was red and has now turned pink , i've also befriended a male red uno in the past so there could be a connection . "Ronnie" lets hope the sun shines soon (y) (y) looking good,hope you get that oil sorted:)

Steve said:
Unos are scrap compared to Pandas! I've had several of both and there is no comparison. :)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Noooooooooo! Uno's are cool! Especially mk1's :cool:

Panda's are more funky looking (I'll avoid saying G*Y :p ), but the Uno has a LOT going for it! They are 'brothers' remember ;)

Clutch is fixed now, b@sta@rd of a job, but it's all done and dusted so ready for the open road once again.

Do quite fancy a twin sunroof Panda 4x4 (if such a beast exists!) for some summer fun! But a student budget means lots more Uno driving ahead. I mean, I've just invested £40, two partial days work and lots of skinned knuckles getting it fixed so I want my moneys worth!

1986Uno45S said:

Panda's are more funky looking (I'll avoid saying G*Y :p ), but the Uno has a LOT going for it! They are 'brothers' remember ;)

Clutch is fixed now, b@sta@rd of a job, but it's all done and dusted so ready for the open road once again.

Do quite fancy a twin sunroof Panda 4x4 (if such a beast exists!) for some summer fun! But a student budget means lots more Uno driving ahead. I mean, I've just invested £40, two partial days work and lots of skinned knuckles getting it fixed so I want my moneys worth!

I've never had much luck with Unos, so I'm on a bit of a downer about them. :)

Yes, a twin sunroof 4X4 does exist. Jim has one. (y)

1986Uno45S said:

Much prefer the mark 1. And yes we must not forget that the Uno is the big brother! From various threads I have read, many Panda owners have had Unos (including myself) before taking the plunge for a Panda. Although I am quite fond of Unos (and of course Fiats in general), to me there is no comparison between the Panda and Uno - it's the Panda everytime for me.

Mind you, I quite fancy an UNO turbo - now that is a world away from my little 750!!!

Back