General Small clear oil leak under nearside of engine

Currently reading:
General Small clear oil leak under nearside of engine

Steve said:
Do you have a Haynes or Porter manual? If not then it would be a good investment.

I was thinking of getting a manual too, which do you think is the better of the two?:confused: Is it a case of 'best get both' ?:idea:

cheers Damon

Hey I got one bit of advice for filling the gearbox. Take one of those flexi corrugated tubes that come with Terra Petrol cans. The nozzle fits perfectly into the gearbox filler. Angle the wide end up into the engine bay and you can fill the gearbox standing up. If its gearbox oil thats leaking it has a smell that makes your stomach want to turn a bit.

christopher watson said:
Thats what i have been saying for ages, pandas are gay ;)

Purple Ronnie is VERY flamboyant I must admit - it's that colour ;)

And as for the 4x4 Pandas, they like going off road a lot, trawling through the undergrowth - cruising the parks! I wonder if they go to Hampstead Heath? :chin: :p

I have some gay friends, and one drives a Smart car. I'm going to have to convince him to get a classic Panda instead by the sounds of it!

e505jpy said:
Mmmm....

I've mailed stu about my big rusty hole so we'll see....

Jim

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cue Kenneth Williams style inuendo - "Ooh! Matron!"

P.S. Panda's are cool cars, gay or not :cool: Would quite fancy one if I didn't have my Uno (y)

If there is a gay gene, does that mean the Panda's bigger brother, the Uno, might also be gay too? :chin:

And shock horror, my Uno is red and I haven't shaved for a week. Does that mean people will be talking about me and I'll start getting winks from strange beardy types driving red Panda's?!!!! :p

Back