Slightly depressed

Currently reading:
Slightly depressed

Oh dear :( Does this mean when we see you on here we have to kick you off and tell you to study ;) You've come this far now so you might as well see it through to the end and with a bit of luck, pull your grades up and get into uni :D I too studied A-levels at college and the jump from school was a big one as there's so much less support and 'spoonfeeding'. I think the guys above are right about sitting down with your papers and tutor and finding out where you went wrong and how to proceed. Then build a plan as to what you need to concentrate on for the next few months. It's going to be hard but worth it once you get into your career of choice!

Dont worry too much, like Jug says, get the papers back, meet with your tutors and see what you need to do.

Also with university, they will sometimes accept you even if you dont make the grade. i.e I did four A-Levels (the old proper A-Levels, none of this half a level stuff) and made a complete balls of computing science and didnt do as well as i could on one other. This left me several UCAS points from being able to study on the course I wanted at UCLAN.

So on exam results morning, theres me stood like a lemon thinking I have made a tits of everything and I have to go and study a course i wasnt too keen on (had enough points for that). I get home, ring up UCLAN and find that they accepted me, even though I had less than half the points required. This, they told me was because of my personal statement in my UCAS form.

I then went onto study my degree at UCLAN, pass with a second class honours and now work in a job that didnt need a degree, has nothing to do with anything i have ever studied but it has helped me!

Dont give up all hope yet

Back