General Sleeping in the back: any tips?

Currently reading:
General Sleeping in the back: any tips?

toscana

Panda Cross 4x4 Toscana
Howdy everyone.
In July and August a couple outings are planned where I'd like to avoid paying a hotel room. Ideally I'd like to sleep in the back, just for one night on each trip.

I can manage an hour on the back seat, but I'm Im86 so for a full night it might be challenging.

Wondering whether there's a clever arrangement to be had with the seats. I have the Cross 4x4 where you can fold part of the rear backrest.

Nothing jumped out at me, would some of you have some ideas for a temporary configuration that might be moderately comfortable for one night?

Thanks in advance, wishing you all a fun week.

There's a great thread on here somewhere about this! Will look for it tomorrow - too knackered (and drunk) tonight!

Thank you for the link to the thread. I'd searched for threads with "sleeping" in the title, missing the "Panda Campa" discussion.

That's an interesting direction... Wish I had my tools with me, rigging something in that direction wouldn't take long. But that's promising, will give it some thought. :)

Thanks again!

Howdy everyone.
In July and August a couple outings are planned where I'd like to avoid paying a hotel room. Ideally I'd like to sleep in the back, just for one night on each trip.

I can manage an hour on the back seat, but I'm Im86 so for a full night it might be challenging.

Wondering whether there's a clever arrangement to be had with the seats. I have the Cross 4x4 where you can fold part of the rear backrest.

Nothing jumped out at me, would some of you have some ideas for a temporary configuration that might be moderately comfortable for one night?

Thanks in advance, wishing you all a fun week.
Nice to hear from you Toscana, there is actually someone who is older than me!!!:eek::cool::D(y)(y)

Back