General Skirts or Induction Kit?

Currently reading:
General Skirts or Induction Kit?

sikersh

Fiat and proud since 2005
Hi, I'm stuck! I've got a spare £100-120 and can't decide whether to get a GSR Induction Kit or get some Lester Abarth Skirts, I'd spray them myself and get the paint (hopefully!) free from work. I'm leaning more towards the induction kit, but my (future) introduction of some Sei Abarth alloys would look great with the skirts.

Cheers,
Si

Duncan said:
Yeah, induction kit! Cinqs look good as they are but need more oomph so get the GSR on there!

hi, ive never really given induction kits any thought before now but i think im gonna get one... what is the best one, where can i get it, how much would it be and are they easy to fit lol, thanks guys :D

oddball said:
what is the best one, where can i get it, how much would it be and are they easy to fit lol, thanks guys :D

GSR kit. 99.99 IIRC PM a member called oldschool, **** easy to fit (y)

Just done a search!

It does, although i thought it didnt. Post will be deleted! :p

Its 145 though compared to 99.99 for SPI

AppleSei said:
Just done a search!

It does, although i thought it didnt. Post will be deleted! :p

Its 145 though compared to 99.99 for SPI

The MPI kit has gone down too. It is now £125. But you might want to wait for the new MPI kit (only MPI SPI remains the same), which is currently under development.

Oldschool said:
The MPI kit has gone down too. It is now £125. But you might want to wait for the new MPI kit (only MPI SPI remains the same), which is currently under development.

when is this kit under development expected to be available for sale or is there no current time scale?

It won't be ready for Brooklands, but soon after.

Main problem is SFS who have the longest lead time since I work with them. They are moving premises sometimes during this month and soon after we should get the first production samples.

I will keep you updated.

Back