Skeggy Photos Online!

Currently reading:
Skeggy Photos Online!

Finally! :) I think I need to go through deleting duplicates, but that can be done anytime ...

In the meantime ... ENJOY! (y)

Well done Ben, you have done a grand job collating them all together!

Not that many duplicates, tbh.

Just sat down with Jules and gone through them all - oh dear ;)

Cheers! Worst bit was putting them by user, it would have been so easy if i just put them all from me... but credit wheres due an all.

TBH, the dupes are mainly in the 'Car's section, theres about a thousand photos of the group shot at the end (As everyone wanted it right) so i need to pick the best and ditch the rest.

Fantasy island go karting also has a load of 'samey' ones, so will clear a few there..

Apart from that... snap happy sie has managed to create quite a large album for us... just how many photos can he appear in ?!? haha...

theres one of me in the background at the bar.

one standing outside somewhere with people :confused: have no idea where.

but thats about it that i can find :)

black_cinq said:
wonder why that is paul :p
Well you went but you're hardly obvious! lol! There are hundreds of photos, most documented event I have ever seen.

One year I will go :p

pghstochaj said:
Well you went but you're hardly obvious! lol! There are hundreds of photos, most documented event I have ever seen.

One year I will go :p
thats because it was the best event ;)

i ran from every camera i saw :D

I'm a little scared that I happen to be on nearly all of the photos from Friday night!

surfin_fella said:
I'm a little scared that I happen to be on nearly all of the photos from Friday night!
you appear to be on the majority of the photos from the whole weekend :rolleyes:

so tempted to post that pic up of you in the early hours of Sunday morning!! :p

Back