General Sisley owners handbook

Currently reading:
General Sisley owners handbook

lincs red

Did the Sisley come with its own style Hand book?

I bought a the normal green one that seems to go with most of them but theres no mention of the Sisley in it.

If it did exist, I wonder what might it contain...

Inclinometer calibration advice?
Use of the Canoe logo depth measures?
Roofrack bolt torque settings? - More likely in the Haynes, probably.
Cleaning advice for corduroy seat fabric?
Or just a list of Europe's Sisley stores in case of t-shirt emergencies?

I suddenly have a desperate urge to measure the badges on the mudflaps

Thanks for the info.

I think I've seen a brochure on eBay before but it was in German I think, did it come in English does anybody know?

Thanks for the info.

I think I've seen a brochure on eBay before but it was in German I think, did it come in English does anybody know?

I did a translation of the first part of it (haven't seen it in English) here it is:

Here is the Sisley Brochure:

48iVb58.jpg

RLTBKRa.jpg

EeTCCo5.jpg

iZoTHDM.jpg

Translation:

where lowered contemporaries easy rotation with their broad limp or sink (a lot of them to closely stick to the road), bar shows the panda 4 x 4 sisley his claws. if need be, he fights with all fours through the wholesale urban jungle or the wild. For manner that find their way across the wide ridden highways. Panda 4x4 Sisley. The Raiders of the Lost sweetheart

Genius-

"where lowered contemporaries easy rotation with their broad limp or sink (a lot of them to closely stick to the road), bar shows the panda 4 x 4 sisley his claws. if need be, he fights with all fours through the wholesale urban jungle or the wild. For manner that find their way across the wide ridden highways. Panda 4x4 Sisley. The Raiders of the Lost sweetheart"

Translation beautifully exposes the advert writer's craft, of composing drivel.

I like to read it though.

Back