General Sisley found in scrapyard

Currently reading:
General Sisley found in scrapyard

mrf94

If anyone is interested i found a sisley in the scrapyard today it had bullbars on and looked nearly complete drivers dorr had taken a bump but passenger door looked ok

Ill post the yards name and number if asked, oh and its just outside Huddersfield

ps its a J reg

Last edited:
OMG not fair, i live so near but im in devon this week!!! the agony, if you send the address i might try get there on monday.

Chris

you dont know how much they want for the bullbars? is there a back set as well?

i cant do anything im in devon!!! aghhh nooo its so unfair, while im down here i might have a look around the scrapyards!!!

Returned to the scrapyard today for some bits, And had a look at the sisley.

Both doors are free of rust best i could see, Bull bars are still there , And theres a clock inside, The drivers door has been pushed in a bit , but should push out easy ,

mrf94

mrf94, get as many bits off the sisley as possible, including seat belts, seats, bonnet vent, bullbars, badges, inclinometer, etc, etc. or just offer £30-£50 to buy the whole car.

i was going to go down to huddersfield to have a look at the sisley, but i now need the money to get a replacement carb for my mercedes :(

Sorry, only just caught up with this thread............what colour are the doors, please ?

haha beat you all to it!!! the bull bars were crap, big rust holes and rusted on to the mounts so i cudnt of got them off anyway, got the clock, spirt level, bonnet vent, seat belts are still there and thats bout the only good thing left, car has 100K on it so dunno if engine and box are much good.

Chris

i know its an inclinometer, i just cudnt be bothered to spell it, it was a real mess, had been bumped and bent as well, all the coating was messy as well.

Back